VHD-4x X-Series 4x4 HDBaseT Class-B Video Matrix Switcher
NOTE: This item has been replaced by the new VX44-18G-Kit 4 x 4 4K HDBaseT™ Matrix Switcher. Learn more.
The VHD-4x X-Series HDBaseT video matrix is the perfect solution for high quality, 4K Ultra HD video distribution in a home or business. The matrix is equipped with four HDMI inputs and four HDBaseT Class B outputs plus two HDMI mirrored outputs. For reliable delivery of 4K video up to 131feet (40m) away, the VHD-4x also ships with four VHR-1x HDBaseT receivers.
The powerhouse matrix is loaded with installer-friendly features to simplify setup and enable ongoing support. To speed up installations, the VHD-4x matrix utilizes auto-discovery to configure all connected devices and displays the I/O setup on a web-based interface. A suite of diagnostics capabilities, including built-in cable quality testing and remote monitoring, ensure a rock solid installation and enable fast troubleshooting if an issue occurs.
Additional features include powerful CEC control, bi-directional IR control and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
The VHD-4x includes 4x VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers
Note: When passing an IR signal from the control processor to the VHD-4x the OPT-1x is required. Sold separately.
Included in the box:
VHD-4x 4x4, VHR-1x HDBaseT receivers (4), IR emitters (4), IR receivers (4), OPT-1x IR adapter cable (1), rack mounting kit (1), feet attachment kit (1), 48VDC power supply (1), power cable (1)
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDBaseT Class B Outputs + 2 HDMI Outputs (Mirrored)
- Extends 1080p up to 230 feet (70 meters) and 4K up to 131 feet (40 meters) over a single Cat5e cable or greater.
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 and 1080p@60Hz, 3D.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- EDID auto-discovery and data reporting.
- IP Control via control system.
- HDMI-CEC bi-directional control.
- Bi-directional IR control.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power HDBaseT receivers.
- Rack mountable.
- Web based management and remote monitoring support
- Kit Includes: VHD-4x Chassis | 4x VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers | 4x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack | Rack Ears | Power Cord | Power Supply | Installation Guide
|Power Supply||48V @ 2.5Amps|
|Mounting||Rack mount or free standing|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1.7in(43mm) x 16.9in(430mm) x 5.5in(140mm) (1U high, full rack width)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +35°C / +32 to +95°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Video Inputs||Four HDMI|
|Video Outputs||Four HDBaseT Class B (PoH) (RJ45), Two HDMI (mirrored). Four VHR-1x PoH Receivers included|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K @60Hz 4:2:0|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 230ft (70m)
4K@60Hz≤ 131ft (40m)
|Color Supported||4K: 8bit, 1080p: 12bit|
|TMDS Clock Speed||340Mhz|
|Compliance||HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|IR Control||Four IR In, Four IR Out, One Global IR In/Out, 3.5mm jacks|
|IP Control||One, 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|RS-232 Control||One, Serial DB9 jack|
|Monitoring||Real Time Remote Monitoring Portal|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|