XP-3 Control Processor
The XP-3 is ideal for media rooms, bedrooms, meeting rooms and other small projects, delivering an exceptional level of control and automation in a small form factor. When paired with an RTI Remote, Touchpanel, or the RTI control app running on a mobile device, the XP-3 provides bi-directional control for two-way real time feedback from connected third-party devices such as music streamers, cable boxes, lighting systems, security, and more.
Programming easily with Integration Designer, the XP-3 enables control via Ethernet, Zigbee, RS-232, IR, and relays. Its built-in astronomical clock allows for scheduling time-based events and automations. The XP-3 is Ideal for a variety of applications, able to scale, and works with larger RTI processors as a secondary controller.
Integration Designer are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-3, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor, antenna, mounting plate, screws & drywall anchors (4)
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
(POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
433MHz wireless controllers.*
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
*NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, its use should be
limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Wireless Networking||IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee network compliant|
|RF Frequency Range||2.4GHz - 2.5GHz|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||One custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jack (port 1)
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Ports||Two, 3.5mm jack (ports 2 & 3)
Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Two, 5 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Two, 3-24VDC|
|RS232 Ports||One, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T with PoE (Class 3)|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.0 in (175mm) x 3.0 in (76mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|