XP-3 Control Processor
The XP-3 is ideal for small projects, and able to scale, delivering an exceptional level of control in a small form-factor. With a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilizing robust ZigBee® technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch, such as the current song information, the status of a security system, even the weather forecast. The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced control processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. The XP-3 is the ultimate choice for powerful bi-directional control and automation at a moderate price.
* APEX and Integration Designer are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-3, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor, antenna, mounting plate, screws & drywall anchors (4)
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
(POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
433MHz wireless controllers.*
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
*NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, its use should be
limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Wireless Networking||IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee network compliant|
|RF Frequency Range||2.4GHz - 2.5GHz|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||One custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jack (port 1)
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Ports||Two, 3.5mm jack (ports 2 & 3)
Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Two, 5 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Two, 3-24VDC|
|RS232 Ports||One, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T with PoE (Class 3)|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.0 in (175mm) x 3.0 in (76mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|