XP-6s Control Processor
The second generation of the incredibly popular XP-6, the redesigned XP-6s control processor is the perfect centerpiece of any professionally installed control system. With a rack-mountable design, faster internal CPU and bolstered with 512 MB of RAM memory, the powerhouse processor automates and enhances the operation of A/V, security, lighting, HVAC, and more.
Serving as the system communication backbone in a commercial or residential installation, the processor uses an extensive database of drivers to facilitate integration of third-party devices into a cohesive intelligent system. Advanced control options include IP, RS-232, infrared, relays and sensing. Designed to meet the evolving needs of any project, the XP-6s has the support of the entire RTI ecosystem, allowing for easy expansion using multiple processors and a complete line of accessory devices.
* APEX and Integration Designer are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-6s, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor (3), rack ears (2) with screws, feet (4) with screws, terminal blocks 18-position (1)
- Powerful 32bit, 1GHz CPU.
- 512MB of non-volatile Flash and 512MB of internal RAM memory.
- Compatible with all RTI wired, wireless (requires RTI RF antennas/Zigbee® transceivers), and app-based user interfaces.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports also support optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Three RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Input for connection of multiple RM-433 RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all IR ports.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Fast USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Six 3.5mm jacks
Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Trigger Outputs||Three, 12VDC, 100mA max each|
|Relays||Three, 3 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Three, 3-24VDC|
|RS-232 Ports||Three, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|RTI COM Port||Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.5" (215.9mm) x 1.72" (43.7mm) x 6" (152.4mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs. (907g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.