KX10s 10 Inch In-Wall Touchpanel
With a commanding presence and sophisticated styling, the KX10s delivers state-of-the-art automation to residential and commercial settings. The high resolution 10” display, programmable to the finest detail, provides ample screen real estate to create the ultimate custom user interface. Combining luxury and convenience, the KX10s is equipped with an HDBaseT video input for viewing high definition video directly on the widescreen display. Ethernet connectivity makes it easy to check security cameras and answer the door via the built-in video intercom. Direct control over electronics is possible via the integrated IR and RS-232 ports, or incorporate the KX10s into the RTI ecosystem, where anything is possible with a simple touch.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
KX10s, Bezel (white), RJ45 to DB9 serial adapter (1), mounting wings (2), drywall cutout template
- A 10.1” widescreen LCD with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen.
- Displays HD video via the integrated HDBaseT video input.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Built-in serial port for direct RS-232 control (one-way).
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability.
- A proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (with PoE+) for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white, light almond, black or brushed aluminum (ships with white).
- Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.
|Power||+12VDC to +16VDC, 2A max or PoE+ 802.3at (Using Class 3 PoE+ Ethernet switch)|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (1280x800 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution projected capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||10.1 in (256mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 305nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Serial Port||RJ-45, RS-232 communication (one-way)|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet Plus|
|Camera||Color CMOS VGA (640x480)|
|Speakers||Two (2), Stereo 2 Watt, 8ohm|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||HDBaseT (RJ-45)|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front plate|
(W x H)
|10.204in (259.18mm) x 7.353in (186.77mm)|
(W x H)
|11.238in (285.45mm) x 7.92in (201.17mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.22in (30.99mm), with video connector 2.0in (52.5mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||2lbs 3.7oz (1014g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|