CB-8 Connecting Block
The CB-8 is an installation accessory designed to provide convenient and reliable power connections for up to eight (8) RTI in-wall keypads, touchpanels and other devices. In addition to providing power, the CB-8 combines and routes the infrared outputs from the touchpanels to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor. Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices. A 4.3 Amp, 16VDC power supply is included.
- Includes 16VDC, 4.0 Amp power supply capable of powering up to eight RTI in-wall keypads, in-wall controller and other devices*.
- Combines and routes the infrared output from in-wall system controllers to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor
- Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices
- RJ45 ports for easy connection of devices
* NOTE - The maximum number of in-wall controllers varies by model. Find the latest cabling/power information in the operation guide found online.
|Maximum Current per Port||1.5A|
|Enclosure||Formed Steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (H x W)||5.0" (127mm) x 9.4 " (239mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|