CX7 7 inch Countertop/Under-Cabinet Touchpanel
From the kitchen countertop to the conference room, the versatile CX7 is perfect wherever intuitive “always on” control is required. The 7” LCD touchpanel has adjustable tilt, allowing the display to be angled from straight up to nearly flat. The CX7 can be mounted inverted under a cabinet, ideal for kitchens. Additional features include wired and wireless Ethernet for two-way control, digital video (MJPEG), and web browsing. Analog audio/video inputs and stereo speakers allow video viewing sources, from security cameras to satellite TV. The integrated camera, microphone and speakers enable intercom support.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
CX7, power supply (12V, 2A), rotatable RTI logo (1), mounting bracket (1), ferrite clamp
- 800x480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- Composite, S-Video or Component video input at up to 480i, 576i, 480p or 576p
- Analog audio input and stereo speakers
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T and 802.11 Wireless Ethernet
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Optional modules/processors provide additional two-way control
- USB and Ethernet Programming
- Adjustable tilt display (from 10°-90°) or unit can be mounted under a cabinet.
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 1A max or PoE (Using Class 3 PoE
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (800x480 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||7.0 in (177mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||Dual CCFL, 300nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet (Using Class 3 PoE
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||256M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||3 BNC Connectors
Composite, S-Video or Component analog video inputs
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Tabletop, or screws through mounting bracket (Included)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.5” (190mm) x 7.3” (185mm) x 6.25”(159mm)|
|Weight||2.0 lbs (907g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|