T4x Remote Control
Introducing the T4x remote control, the flagship of the award-winning wireless interface lineup from the RTI. Precision engineered with a large high-resolution capacitive touchscreen, the essential hard buttons, and a completely customizable interface, the user will enjoy simple, intuitive control and superb ergonomics. Perfectly suited for the smart home or office, the T4x sets the standard in wireless control with advanced features including grip sensors, WiFi, dual RF, and more.
Included in the box:
T4x, docking station, power supply (5V, 2A)
• Flush-mount, 4.0” high-resolution capacitive LCD touchscreen (480x800).
• Thin, sleek design with superb ergonomics.
• Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
• Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
• Integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet enables viewing MJPEG video, wireless program updates, enhanced two-way control and more.
• Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.*
• Accelerometer provides “instant-on” control.*
• Twenty assignable/programmable keypad buttons for commonly used functions.
• Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
• System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
• Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press).
• Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
• Completely customizable and programmable.
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
All specifications subject to change without notice
** Grip sensors and accelerometer cannot be used simultaneously.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Integrated accelerometer / Grip sensors|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) with optional System Interfaces/Processors)|
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz (Zigbee® Wireless Networking) 433MHz|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11b/g/n @ 2.4Ghz|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD WVGA (480x800 pixels) with 16.7M colors|
|Display Size||Integrated high-resolution capacitive touchscreen 4” (101mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||Blue/White LED (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||4-6 hours, continuous use (WiFi® & backlight setting dependent) (5 to 7 days on average use)|
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro Total number of macros is limited only by memory Macro capability on every button|
|Communication||USB 2.0 10 pin connection port or via charging dock|
|Operating Temperature||.+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||8.3” (211mm) x 2.3” (58mm) x 0.8” (20mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||7.5 oz. (213g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / 1 year on the battery|