RKM-1+ In-Wall Audio Distribution Keypad
The RKM-1+ is a simple, intuitive keypad designed for multi-room audio control. Eight fully-programmable hard buttons and an open architecture provide the flexibility to control almost any multi-zone receiver or distributed audio system. The RKM-1+ incorporates a customizable LED backlit film which provides two-way feedback of power status, selected source, and volume level when used along with RTI XP processors and supported distributed audio systems. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RKM-1+ is perfect for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets and ships with white, black and light almond faceplate and buttons.
*Decora wallplates sold separately
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
RKM-1+ (white), additional keypad cover, keycap set, mute & power buttons (1 each - black & light almond), window film (1 clear, 1 transparent purple), label sheet, screws (2)
- Provides feedback from distributed audio systems (ex. AD-4x/AD-8x)and multi-zone receivers via compatible RTI XP series control processor (XP-6/XP-8s).
- Includes white, black, and light almond faceplate and interchangeable buttons.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate (sold separately).
- Fits in a single gang outlet box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Customizable LED backlit film source indicator.
- Custom laser-etched LED films may be ordered using LaserShark.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and two-way control.
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||Blue LED - Eight sources
Blue LED - Nine volume level indicators
|Infrared Output Port||
200 mA output
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Bezel Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||2.8 in (71mm) x 1.8in (46mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||.75 in (19mm) Plus Cables|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|