KX2 2.8 inch In-Wall Touchpanel Keypad
The KX2 in-wall controller has a clean, sleek design with twelve programmable hard buttons and a 2.8" color touchscreen. The hard buttons and graphic interface are fully programmable using RTI's Integration Designer® software for full control of electronics throughout the building. A built-in infrared output port allows direct control or get two-way control when used with an RTI XP series control processor. In addition, the unit's integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet (POE) provides the flexibility to accommodate any installation.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
KX2, Bezel (white), interchangeable key set (12 keys), mounting wings (2), screws (4), drywall template
Blend your flush-mount touchpanel into the wall and make it a central point for controlling your home or business.
Twelve Hard Buttons provide quick access to often used control functions such as lights, music, audio/video source selection without the need to navigate through the graphical interface on your touchpanel.
Get status feedback from controlled devices on your touchpanel such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, music playlists, available radio stations.
Check the weather forecast, view video from network security cameras or perform remote programming updates through a standard 10/100 BaseT network connection.
Power your touchpanel through a PoE network switch or PoE injector. No extra power supply required.
Control infrared devices directly without a control processor by connecting IR emitters blasters or repeaters.
Wake the touchpanel by just approaching it. This is very convenient when you enter a dark room or your home at night.
Ambient Light Sensor
Enjoy the perfect display brightness that’s automatically set depending on the ambient light.
Customize the button labels with text or graphics.
- Fully programmable 2.8" touchscreen display and twelve hard buttons.
- QVGA resolution (240w x 320h) TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet.
- IR output drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit up when approached by the user and an ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation in retrofit installs.
- Fits in a 4"x4" square electrical junction box (See installation guide for important information).**
- Ships with stylish, low-profile white bezel - bezels also available in black and light almond.
- Faceplate and buttons are black with a glossy finish.
- Twelve hard buttons may be interchanged and custom laser engraved using Laser Shark.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 1A max|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
QVGA (240w x 320h pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution resistive touchscreen
|Display Size||2.8" (71mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 200nit|
|Infrared Output||Through control port, 200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Total System Memory||32MBytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front bezel|
|Front Plate Dimensions (H x W)||4.4 in (112mm) x 4.6 in (117mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||3.789 in (96.5mm) x 3.789 in (96.5mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.2 in (31mm) Plus cables|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||7.5 oz (212g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|