Defining engineering excellence - the remarkable T2x is the fifth generation of RTI's renowned T2 remote control platform. A full complement of hard buttons provide quick, intuitive control, while the 2.8" touchscreen interface can be custom tailored for full control of devices throughout the environment. Now, RTI is taking this design platform to unprecedented levels with cutting edge features that leverage today's technologies, to provide a more satisfying and reliable control experience than ever before. Innovations include grip sensors to keep the remote awake during use, an accelerometer for instant-on control**, a flush-mount touchscreen allows improved gesture control, WiFi and more. The combination of the T2x and an RTI control system provides the power, the customization, and the advanced features needed to make controlling today's electronics a true pleasure.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
- Integrated 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet.
- Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
- Flush mount, edge-to-edge touchscreen for improved gesture support.
- Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.
- Accelerometer provides "instant-on" control.
- Three wireless modes built-in (RF, Zigbee and WiFi).
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press!).
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Greatly improved power management and battery charging.
- Can be remotely updated wirelessly from offsite (future support).
- Thinner, sleeker and more ergonomic.
- Forty-seven assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (integrated accelerometer/grip sensors)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) (with optional System Interfaces/Processors)|
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz (Zigbee® Wireless Networking) and 433MHz|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11b/g @ 2.4Ghz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
1/4 VGA (240x320 pixels) with 64K colors
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size||2.8 in (71mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||Blue/White LED (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||4-6 hours, continuous use (WiFi° & backlight setting dependent) (5 to 7 days on average use)|
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB 2.0 programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0" (254mm) x 2.3" (58mm) x 0.7" (20mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||8.8 oz. (250g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / One year on the battery|
All specifications subject to change without notice
* Two-way feedback available only when used with RTI control components.
** Grip sensors and accelerometer cannot be used simultaneously.