KA8 8 Inch Countertop/Wall Touchpanel
The KA8 touchpanel provides simple, intuitive control of the entertainment, environment and security systems in residential or commercial settings. The sleek touchpanel features a fully customizable 8” widescreen LCD display with an integrated capacitive touchscreen for swiping through pages and menus. The innovative KA8 is programmable in landscape or portrait mode and comes equipped with sensors to automatically wake the unit and adjust the screen brightness as a user approaches.
Installation is easy using the included wall bracket or an accessory stand is available for table top installations. In addition, only one Ethernet connected Cat-5/6 cable is required to power the unit and enable control via the RTI ecosystem.
Included in the box:
KA8, mounting bracket (1), mounting screws (4), 2-gang low voltage bracket (1)
The Tabletop Stand is sold separately
- 8” widescreen LCD with 1280x800 WXGA resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen, supporting multi-touch and gesture.
- Fully customizable interface can be programmed in portrait or landscape mode.
- Innovative design allows wall mount in dual gang electrical box or table top installation using stand accessory (sold separately).
- Ambient light and proximity sensor adjusts the screen brightness and LED backlights automatically according to the environmental light level.
- Powered by a separate power supply or PoE.
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE enables powerful two-way control via the RTI control system, video from IP security cameras, and remote programming updates.
|Power (Power Supply not included)||+24VDC, 1A or PoE|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight/ proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color IPS LCD
WXGA (1280x800 pixels) with 16.7M colors
Integrated high-resolution projected capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||8in (203mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 400nit|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Speakers||Two (2), Stereo 2 Watt|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Total System Memory||1GB DDR3, 8GB eMMC Flash|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Total number of macros is limited only by memory|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C / +32 to +122°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Mounting||Tabletop with Aluminum Stand or Wall-Mount|
|Installation||US standard 2 gang low voltage bracket (included)|
|Outer Bezel Dimension (WxH)||8.78in (223mm) x 5.83in (148mm)|
|Depth in Wall||0.83in (21mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Declaration||This product does not contain chemicals which are listed on California’s Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This Act, commonly known as Proposition 65 (Prop 65), establishes a list of chemicals which the state of California’s risk assessment process has determined to present a risk of cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|