NEW: MS-1 Music Streamer
Required software and firmware is now available on the RTI Dealer Site.
From the casual listener to the audiophile, streaming music has never been easier with the RTI MS-1 Music Streamer. Seamlessly deliver Hi-Res Audio (24bit/192kHz) into every room with the touch of a button. Whether your client is streaming music from their favorite platform or from their local NAS, the MS-1 will outperform their expectations.
RTI Music supports multiple independent sources. Streaming sources include all popular streaming services. A client’s personal music collection on a local NAS drive or computer can be accessed and fully integrated in the MS-1 with lossless audio (FLAC and ALAC) supported.
RTI Music and the MS-1 require an RTI processor for native control within the RTI control system.
Built-In Residential Music Streaming Services
Streaming Services via Apple AirPlay
Built-In Commercial Music Streaming Services
More Streaming Services Coming Soon ...
The user interface is a major differentiating factor for RTI Music, as the app integrates seamlessly into the RTI control system. Users can access playlists and search favorite songs, artists and albums on their favorite services, all within the RTI control app. AirPlay enables any user—even a guest—with Apple Music to play from their favorite platform on any Apple device. And the Music Queue feature enables ‘play now,’ ‘play later,’ or ‘play soon’ to build a queue of songs on the fly. ‘Favorites’ playlists can integrate songs from multiple services and local device.
The MS-1 pairs with RTI audio distribution systems for seamless audio throughout the home.
- Multiple independent audio sources, one stream.
Fully integrates with the RTI Integration Designer platform.
- Search through streaming services and local music with an integrated keyboard.
- Search, create, and edit playlist and queues on the fly with “Play Now”, “Play Next”, and “Play Soon”.
- Allows end users the ability to create and add to Pandora stations from any RTI interface.
- One analog and one digital stereo output (RCA).
- Supports Hi-Res Audio 24bit/192kHz.
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, MP3, AAC, ALAC, OGG Vorbis, WMA, MP4.
- Supports all major streaming services, including Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, SiriusXM for Business, SoundMachine, and TuneIn.
- Supports Apple AirPlay.
- Supports all RTI remotes, touch panels and keypads as well as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Easy setup with installation wizard.
- PoE powered
- Remotely manage the clients’ RTI Music services.
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit RM-4VIP2 (2 RU) for up to 4 MS-1 streamers.
|Power Supply||PoE (802.3af)|
|Mounting||Free-Standing or Rack Mount with optional Rack-Mount Kit RM-4VIP2|
|Dimensions WxDxH||7.5in(190.5mm) x 4.75in(120.7mm) x 1in(25.4mm)|
|Audio Output||1 x RCA L/R analog audio
1 x RCA Digital Coaxial
|Digital-to-Analog Conversion||Hi-Res 24-bit/192kHz|
|Sample Rates||44.1kHz -192kHz|
|Ethernet Port||1 x LAN RJ45 Connector 10/100Mbps|
|Operating Temperature||+45 to + 122°F / 7 to + 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|