VXP-T HDBaseT Long Range Transmitter
The VXP-T (transmitter) is designed for use with the VXP-82 Presentation Switcher & Control Processor to extend high-resolution video, audio, Ethernet, control and KVM signals over long distances up to 492ft (150m) via a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. In combination with the VXP-82 multiple video sources can be distributed to up to up to two displays.
Easy wiring and the high bandwidth capability of these Class B HDBaseT extenders make them ideal for any commercial or residential setting where video sources are installed in a central AV rack and TVs or presentation displays are distributed throughout multiple areas such as conference rooms, huddle spaces, restaurant dining rooms, or home media rooms.
The VXP-T transmitter can also be used with the and VXP-R receiver as stand-alone signal extension for point-to-point transmission.
- Support for audio, video, power, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR pass-through over HDBaseT.
- Signal transmission up to 90m/300ft for 4K and 100m/330ft for 1080p via a Cat-5e cable, and up to 100m/330ft for 4K and 1080p via a single Cat-6/6a/7 cable.
- Supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2 when installed with VXP-T Transmitter.*
- Analog stereo audio pass-through over HDBT.
- S/PDIF digital audio pass-through over HDBT.
- USB Host and Device ports with bi-directional USB pass-through for shared KVM control.
- Built-in 10/100Mb Ethernet Switch.
- One-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) powers the VXP-R Receiver.
- Phoenix port for additional power connection.
- Support for standard and locking DC power plugs.
VXP-T and VXP-T are sold separately
* Note: Maximum resolution is 4K@30Hz when VXP-T is installed with VXP-82 All-in-One Presentation Switch.
|Video Input||One, HDMI|
|HDBaseT Output||One, HDBaseT (PoH) (RJ45)|
|Audio||One, Stereo Audio (1 x 3.5mm jack)
One in, One Out, Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
|Control Signal Ports||One, IR in, 3.5mm jack, One IR out 3.5 mm jack
One, RS-232 bidirectional, 3-pin Phoenix Connector
|USB Host||One, USB Type B|
|USB Device||Two, USB Type A|
|Input/Output Signal Type||HDMI with 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 (or 4K@30Hz when connected with VXP-82), HDCP 2.2, HDBT|
|Compliance||HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2|
|Input / Output Resolutions||800 x 600@60Hz, 1024 x 768@60Hz, 1280 x 768@60Hz, 1280 x 800@60Hz, 1280 x 960@60Hz, 1280 x 1024@60Hz, 1360 x 768@60Hz, 1366 x 768@60Hz, 1440 x 900@60Hz, 1600 x 900@60Hz, 1600 x 1200@60Hz, 1680 x 1050@60Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz, 2048 x 1152@60Hz, 3840 x 2160@24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz*/60Hz*, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz*/60Hz*, 1280 x 720P@50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz, 1920 x 1080P@50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz|
|Color Sampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, :2:0, Resolutions with an asterisk *: 4:2:0|
|Audio Formats||HDMI: PCM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, Line In/Out: PCM2.0, S/PDIF In/Out: Up to PCM5.1|
|Max. Pixel Clock||297 MHz|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz 3D, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, 4K@30Hz 4:4:2 ≤330ft (100m)
VXP-T and VXP-R used as stand-alone extender set: 1080p@60Hz ≤492ft (150m)
|Control Method||RS232 Pass through, IR Pass through, Ethernet Pass through, Bi-Directional USB|
|Power Supply||12VDC 2A (transmitter powers receiver via Power over HDBaseT)|
|Dimensions WxHxD||12.08in(306.8mm) x 0.98in(25mm) x 3.89in(98.8mm)|
|Weight||1.59 lbs (720g)|
|Weight||F +32 to +113 degrees, C 0 to +45 degrees / 10% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.