NEW: VXP-82 8x2 All-in-One Control Processor & AV Presentation Switcher
APEX file available - significantly reducing on-site configuring.
Single box solution - reduces cabling and installation time.
The VXP-82 combines a robust control processor with a built-in Audio/Video presentation switcher to deliver a single-box solution for conference rooms, classrooms, and lecture halls. VXP-82 enables control from any RTI touch panels, keypads, remote controls, or mobile apps, while the 8x2 switcher distributes Audio/Video signals over HDMI and HDBaseT simultaneously to up to two rooms. Existing in-room USB web conferencing cameras, microphones and speakers can be connected and switched as well as traditional analog or digital audio and video sources such as computers / laptops, document cameras, media servers and streamers, DVD players, and microphones.
Thus, the VXP-82 is ideal for BYOD settings and social distancing office configurations. KVM control over USB allows for multiple presentation control options using USB keyboards and mice in different spots in the same or secondary room. Additional features include a 4K video scaler and an audio mixer.
Included in the box:
VXP-82, rack ears (2) with screws (6), power cord, Phoenix connectors (3.5mm, 3 Pins) (2), Phoenix connectors (3.5mm, 5 Pins) (2), terminal blocks (3 x 4 position, 3x 2 position), RS-232 adapters (2)
- 8x2 4K All-in-One Scaling Presentation Matrix Switcher.
- Support for HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0.
- Built-in scaler supports up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit video output.
- HDBaseT inputs/output using VXP-R/VXP-T Extenders:
Cat-5 cable: 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit signal up to 90m/300ft, 1080p@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit signal up to 100m/330ft
Cat-6/6a/7 cable: 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit signal up to 100m/330ft, 1080p@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit signal up to 100m/330ft.
- VXP-R/VXP-T HDBaseT Extenders support PoH (Power over HDBaseT) in addition to Ethernet, IR and RS-232 pass-through.*
- Bi-directional KVM functionality for HDMI or HDBaseT outputs - Ideal for presentation settings.*
- Supports de-embedded audio of HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, set independently to output any mixed result.
- Control via front panel, built-in processor, and Web UI.
- Built-in control processor with 128Mb of non-volatile flash memory.
- Control of external devices via six routable IR ports, two RS-232 ports, three relays, three voltage triggers, and three voltage sense inputs.
- Support for RTI wired and wireless controllers (remote controls require RTI RM-433 433MHz or ZM-24 2.4GHz Zigbee antennas).
- Support for RTiPanel App control.
- Flexible installation options with tabletop or rack-mount design.
* NOTE: Support for PoH, IR/RS-232/Ethernet pass-through and KVM functionality over HDBaseT require VXP-R and VXP-T Extenders.
VXP-82 All-in-One Control Processor and AV Presentation Switcher
|AC Input Voltage||110VAC ~ 240VAC, 50~60Hz|
|Mounting||Rack mount, 2 RU or free standing|
|Video Input||Three HDMI
One Display Port
Two VGA (female 15-pin)
Two HDBaseT (PoH) (RJ45)
|Video Output||One HDMI
One HDBaseT (RJ45), 1920x1200≤229ft (70m)
|Resolution Range||800x600@60Hz to 4Kx2K@60Hz|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080p@60Hz ≤ 100m
4Kx2K@60Hz ≤ 90m
|EDID Management||Built in EDID data and manual EDID management
|Compliance||Supports up to HDCP 2.2|
|Audio Input||Two, Mono analog
Two, 3-pole 3.5mm, Mic/line level
|Audio Output||Two, Stereo de-embedded|
|Phantom Power||Enable/Disable per channel|
|Analog Line Output with DSP||2-Channel stereo|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz ≤ 3 db|
|Infrared Output||Six, 3.5mm
One, High output
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Trigger Outputs||Three, 12 VDC, 100mA max each|
|Relays||Three, 5 Amps @ 30 VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Three, 3-24 VDC|
|RS232 Ports||Two, Bidirectional control (RJ45)|
|Expansion Port||One, RJ45 Connection|
|RTICOM Port||One, Zigbee®,RJ45 Connection|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100BaseT, RJ45 - Ethernet Pass-through|
|LAN Port||One, 10/100BaseT, RJ45 - WebGui access|
|USB Ports||USB-A: One - scaler upgrade, Two - USB devices (KVM)
Micro-USB: One, Firmware update
USB-B: Two, Host inputs
|Operating Temperature||C 0 to +50 degrees F +32 to +122 degrees|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||17.32” (440mm) x 3.5” (89mm) x 13” (330mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
NOTE: Support for PoH, IR/RS-232/Ethernet pass-through and KVM functionality over HDBaseT require VXP-R and VXP-T Extenders.
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.