VX88-18G 8 x 8 4K HDBaseT™ Matrix Switcher
The 8x8 HDBaseT™ Matrix combines exceptional performance with outstanding value for custom integrators world-wide. The VX88-18G is a HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 matrix using Color Space Conversion (CSC) technology to deliver HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoC up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable. The Matrix delivers advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI on output 1, video down-conversion on HDBaseT™ outputs and a web browser interface module for simple configuration of the Matrix.The 8x8 HDBaseT™ Matrix combines exceptional performance with outstanding value for custom integrators world-wide. The VX88-18G is a HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 matrix using Color Space Conversion (CSC) technology to deliver HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoC up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable. The Matrix delivers advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI on output 1, video down-conversion on HDBaseT™ outputs and a web browser interface module for simple configuration of the Matrix.
Included in the box: VX88-18G (1), Rack Mounting Kit (1), Remote Control (1), IR Emitters (8), IR Receivers (9), RS-232 Control Cable (1), IR Control Cable - 3.5mm-3.5mm Cable (1), Power Cable (1)
No bottleneck with the latest HDBaseT ™ 18Gbps standard that provides the highest possible bandwidth that currently exists.
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Eliminate blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Go beyond the distance limitations of HDMI cables. Video can be transmitted over a Cat cable up to 229ft/70m.
Be fully compliant with the latest copy protection algorithms to avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source
Power over HDBaseT™
Get rid of extra power supplies for HDBaseT™ receivers. Remote devices can be powered over the HDBaseT cable.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology enables distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- Advanced color Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- The eight (8) HDMI inputs can be independantly routed to eight (8) HDBaseT™ outputs with output 1 featuring simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT™ output
- Video down-conversion on HDBaseT™ outputs allows a display only capable of supporting lower video resolutions (4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p) to receive 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video content while still showing maximum original 4K UHD resolution on remaining video outputs
- Supports 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 131ft (40m) and 1080p video up to 131ft (70m)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K and all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD Master Audio® transmission
- Control via front panel , IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) to power compatible HDBaseT™ receivers
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP 2.2 compliant
|Video Inputs||8 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female|
|Video Outputs||1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
8 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
|HDBaseT™ Transmission Distance||1080p@50/60Hz ≤ 229ft (70m)
3840 x 2160 @50/60Hz 4:4:4 ≤ 131ft (40m)
|TCP/IP Control||1 x RJ45, female|
|RS-232 Serial Port||1 x 3 Pin Phoenix Connector|
|IR Input||9 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|IR Output||8 x 3.5mm Mono Jack|
|Mounting||Rack-Mountable, 1 U rack height, Rack Ears included or free standing|
|Dimensions WxDxH||17.2in(437mm) x 15.1in(384mm) x 2.1in(53mm)|
|17.2in(437mm) x 14.8in(377mm) x 1.7in(44mm)|
|Shipping Weight||11lbs (5.0kg)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to +104°F / 0 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to +140°F / -20 to +60°C|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|