VIP-UHD-RX 4K Video over IP Receiver
The RTI Video over IP (VIP) distribution platform enables distribution of 4K video over a 1GB network switch to virtually unlimited endpoints. The result is an exceptionally flexible and scalable system that be installed in minutes and controlled natively within the RTI control environment.
The VIP-UHD-RX is an industry-leading 4K HDCP 2.2 HDMI receiver using visually lossless compression technology to deliver HDMI, Bi-directional IR, RS-232 & USB/KVM up to lengths of 100m over standard network architecture. The VIP-UHD-RX can be powered via PoE from the Network switch or locally should the switch not support PoE. With multiple configuration options available the VIP solution is ideal for both commercial and residential installations.
Certified Network Switches
See the Details tab for supported models.
Note: When passing an IR signal from the control processor to the VIP-UHD-TX the IRC-SM12V is required. Sold separately.
- Advanced 4K UHD video over 1Gb Network
- Extends HDMI up to a distance of 100m over a single CAT cable
- Supports up to 4K HDR UHD video sources (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Digital Plus®, and DTS-HD Master Audio® transmission
- PoE powered to keep the rack clean and reduce the need for extra power cords
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- Analog audio breakout
- LAN loop-out for one-to-many extender mode
- Works with top network switches for easy integration.
|Power Supply||PoE or 24-56V 1A DC||PoE Budget||~6W without USB devices attached and ~12W with USB devices attached|
|Mounting||Rack mount with Rack-Mount Kit (sold separately) or free standing|
|Dimensions WxDxH||7.4in(190mm) x 4.5in(114mm) x 1in(26mm)|
|Shipping Weight||1.8lbs (0.8kg)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to + 104°F / 0 to + 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to + 140°F / -20 to + 60°C|
|Video Input||1 x LAN RJ45 Connector|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI Type A, female|
|Audio Output||2 x RCA L/R analog audio|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x LAN RJ45 Connector (Video Extension)|
|RS-232 Serial Port||1 x 3 Pin Phoenix Connector|
|USB/KVM Port||2 x USB-Type A|
|IR Input||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|IR Output||1 x 3.5mm Mono Jack|
|Firmware Update||1 x Micro USB|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|