VIP-UHD-CTRL Video over IP Control Module
The RTI Video over IP (VIP) distribution platform enables distribution of 4K video over a 1GB network switch to virtually unlimited endpoints. The result is an exceptionally flexible and scalable system that be installed in minutes and controlled natively within the RTI control environment.
The VIP-UHD-CTRL Control Module allows advanced control from any RTI control processor using TCP/IP, RS-232 and IR, and features a web interface module for easy configuration of the system. The Control Module eliminates the need for a deep understanding of complex network infrastructures, yet it is powerful enough to allow independent routing of IR, RS-232, USB / KVM, Audio and Video.
Certified Network Switches
See the Details tab for supported models.
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Eliminate blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Go beyond the distance limitations of HDMI cables. 4K video can be transmitted over cable up to 328ft/100m.
Be fully compliant with the latest copy protection algorithms to avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source.
Built in Scaling
Let each screen display its full resolution rather than being limited by the lower video resolution of a legacy display in the system.
Certified Network Switches
For simple and easy integration, use one of the following switches for SINGLE-SWITCH deployments.
Important Note: When stacking multiple switches, please review the “VIP Multiple Switch Deployment Guide” or contact RTI for design assistance.
NOT ALL SWITCHES CAN BE STACKED.
- Luxul: AMS Series, XMS Series
- Cisco: SG350 Series, SG550 Series
- Ubiquiti: Edge Series
- Araknis: AN-210, AN-310
- Pakedge: PK-SX
- Netgear: M4250 AV Line Series, M4300 Intelligent Edge Series
- Simplified *Integration Designer software with IR, RS-232, or TCP/IP control.
- Wizard-based user interface enables fast and automated configuration of the system. No need to manually assign IP addresses.
- Advanced signal management for independent routing of IR, RS-232, USB / KVM, audio and video.
- 2x RJ45 LAN connections to bridge the main network to the Video over IP network, resulting in: - Increased network performance with network traffic separated
- Eliminates the need for a VLAN or advanced network configuration
- PoE powered to keep the rack clean and reduce the need for extra power cords
- Powerful enough to control thousands of end points and multiple videowalls in one system
- Works with top network switches for easy integration.
|Power Supply||PoE or 12V/1a DC|
|Dimensions WxDxH||3.8in(96mm) x 4.3in(110mm) x 1in(26mm)|
|Shipping Weight||1.3lbs (0.6kg)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to + 104°F / 0 to + 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to + 140°F / -20 to + 60°C|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x LAN RJ45 Connector (1x PoE support)|
|RS-232 Serial Port||1 x DB-9 female|
|IR Input Ports||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|