IRF-6 System Interface Module
No Longer Supported
RTI's IRF-6 System Interface Module is an advanced control accessory for the T2 universal system controller. Its integrated RF receiver allows the T2 to operate your home theater through walls and cabinets. The IRF-6 attaches to your theater's equipment using industry-standard infrared emitters or RTI's optional RS-232 interface cable. You can even connect optional power sensing modules to insure that your system's operation is always predictable and reliable.
The TheaterTouch™ IRF-6 System Interface Module combines the functions of a six-zone IR router, an IR connecting block, a RF receiver, and a control system all in one compact box. The IRF-6 works together with an RTI TheaterTouch System Controller to form a powerful and reliable home theater automation system.
The IRF-6 is flexible enough to be the perfect control system in a small room with just a few connected devices, or in a much larger system with dozens of devices integrated into an affordable, easy-to-use system.
The IRF-6 is easy to install - it requires no programming. All data is transmitted to the IRF-6 in real time from an RTI TheaterTouch System Controller.
- Six multi-purpose output ports
- Remote antenna with a twelve foot antenna lead for greater mounting flexibility and increased reliability
- Variable IR output power on all ports
- Output ports support optional RTI Power Sensing and Communication modules
- Output ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and repeater systems
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection
- The ID code selector switch allows for up to ten independent IRF-6 units per system, or up to ten independent systems per dwelling
- Multiple IRF-6 units can have the same ID code so they can be controlled by a single TheaterTouch System Controller
- No programming required. The IRF-6 receives all data in real time from an RTI TheaterTouch System Controller
|Power Supply||+9V DC (unregulated), 1 Amp|
|Number of Output Ports||6|
|Output Ports||Custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks are designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters.|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 m)|
|Radio Frequency Carrier||418 MHz (U.S. Model)|
|Antenna Cable Length||12 feet (3.7 m)|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|System Interface ID||10 unique ID codes available|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.2" (183mm) x 5.0" (127mm) x 1.5" (38mm)|
|Weight||12 oz. (340g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.