ZW-9 Z-Wave® Interface Module
The US version of the ZW-9 has been discontinued and we are no longer accepting orders. Your RTI distributor may have inventory. We also recommend the Ezlo Plus Smart Home Hub for Z-Wave connectivity. See the Ezlo Plus brochure for details)
The ZW-9 Z-Wave interface uses the Z-Wave wireless protocol to provide the communication link between RTI systems and lighting, door locks, thermostats, and other Z-Wave-enabled devices. Eliminating the need for a different app for each device, the ZW-9 combined with an RTI XP central processor provides users with unified control and monitoring over all devices directly on their RTI user interface.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are not available in all areas.
Covered by one or more claims of patents at http://sipcollc.com/patent-list/
- Wireless control and monitoring of Z-Wave lighting devices via the RTI control system.
- Certified as a Z-Wave Plus product, ensuring seamless interoperability with Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with a broad range of Z-Wave certified electronics including door locks, security, devices, window shades, thermostats and more.
Expandable and scalable system allows control of more than 200 devices.
- Programmed using RTI Integration Designer software.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or included power supply.
|Power||5VDC/2A power supply,
PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Using Class 3 PoE Ethernet router/injector
|RTI Communication||RJ45 Port, Via Ethernet Network|
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Plus Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range||Up to 100ft (30m)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic, black|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.167" (131mm) x 4.0" (102mm) x 1.12" (28mm)|
|Weight||4.1oz (116 g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|