RTiDock iPod Docking Station
This model has been discontinued
The RTiDock is the essential accessory for any professionally installed distributed audio system. With the popularity of the iPod® and increasing demand from consumers to enjoy the device through the music systems in their home or business, convenient and reliable integration is a must. Designed from the ground up with the professional integrator in mind, the RTiDock provides the perfect solution, allowing consumers to connect their iPod® to their local or distributed audio system and control it through an RTI in-wall or handheld controller.
- On-screen interface (GUI) for navigation of music on a TV display.
- Sliding tray provides a clean look and improved reliability.
- VirtualSync technology allows synching with iTunes over the network.
- Compatible with iPod Classic®, iPod Nano®, iPod Touch®.
- Analog and digital audio output connectors.
- Built-in IR receiver and 3.5mm mini-jack for IR control.
- Supports, IR/RS-232/Ethernet control.
- Blue LED base emits a cool glow.
- Slim design allows rack mounting, or may be used free standing.
- Charges ipod battery.
- Screen saver mode shows album art on television display
- Field-upgradable firmware.
|Dock DC Voltage||12VDC, 2A|
|Charge Power Supplied||5VDC, 1A|
|Connection for iPod||Cable with connector overmold|
|USB||Type A, Future use|
|Ethernet||10Base-T/100Base TX, RJ45|
|Analog Audio Output (Stereo)||Two (2), RCA|
|SPDIF Digital Audio Output||One (1), RCA|
|Component Video Output (Y/Pr/Pb)||Three (3), RCA (480p)|
One (1), IR Sensor
|Disconnected Indicator||Solid Red LED|
|RTiSync In-Progress Indicator||Flashing Red LED|
|Network Indicator||Two(2), LED (Orange/Green)|
|Decorative Base Lighting||Blue LEDs|
|Reset switch||One(1), Rear push button|
|Operating Temperature||+41F to +104F (+5C to +40C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1.25in(25mm) x 7.5in(150mm) x 7.5in(150mm)|
|Weight||>25 Watts @ 1KHz (RMS, 2 chan driven 8ohms)|
|Warranty||One Year (parts & labor)|