RSP-1 Remote Source Plate
The RSP-1 Remote Source Plate is used with RTI Audio distribution systems (Models: AD-8x/AD-4x/AD-8/AD-4) to allow a convenient connection and control of remote audio sources. Wall mounted in a standard single gang electrical box, the RSP-1 provides the analog audio inputs for devices such as a PC, Apple iPod® dock or CD player that are located away from a centralized rack. A single Cat-5 cable delivers the audio to the RTI audio distribution system and infrared control to the audio source via the RTI control system.
The RSP-1 is sold separately.
- Two RCA audio inputs for connection of the audio sources such as a CD player.
- One 3.5mm stereo mini jack for connection of audio sources such as an Apple iPod or PC.
- One 3.5mm mono mini jack for connection of an IR emitter to control the audio source via the RTI control system.
- Requires only one Cat-5 cable.
- Mounts into single gang electrical box and uses Decora® style wall plate (not included).
- No power supply required for operation
|Audio Inputs||Two RCA, One 3.5mm stereo mini jack|
|Infrared Output||One 3.5mm mono mini jack|
|Mounting||Wall-mount in single gang electrical box|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|