RCM-4 Relay Control Module
The RCM-4 is equipped with four individually addressable relays. Built-in Ethernet enables the convenience of control from an RTI XP series control processor via the LAN. An IR input allows the RCM-4 to be triggered from many different sources, including RTI in-wall controllers, control processors or third-party infrared repeater systems. Commands trigger open and close functions as well as adjustable hold times for momentary relay operation. The RCM-4 can be powered from the included power supply or PoE.
- Four individually addressable relays.
- Relays capable of switching up to 28VDC@5A.
- Relays can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Relays can be controlled with both IR and Ethernet.
- Powered using power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Discrete set of IR codes and an IR input allows relays to be triggered from virtually any IR programmable system.
- Relays create a “dry contact”.
- Programmable momentary relay hold times.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- 12VDC power supply included.
|Relays||Four, 28 VDC@5A|
|Ethernet Port||One, RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|USB Port||One, Programming|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.8” (173mm) x 2.9” (74mm) x 1.2” (31mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Weight||1 lb. (466g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|