XP-8v Control Processor
The XP-8v is our most powerful system processor, able to control and automate the most advanced smart homes and smart offices. The processor leverages an extensive driver database to facilitate integration of third-party devices, such as A/V, lighting, shades, security and HVAC in homes and office buildings. The third generation of the popular XP-8 control processor, the accelerated XP-8v kicks control into high gear with even more processing power, additional memory and an HDMI output for an OSD (on-screen-display) interface. Increased performance combined with a real time/multitasking operating system, tremendous expandability and compatibility with any RTI controller or app, make the XP-8v the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
APEX and Integration Designer software are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-8v, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor (8), rack ears (2) with screws, feet (4) with screws, terminal blocks (3x 4-position, 3x 2-position)
- Powerful 1GHz i.MX CPU.
- 1GB of RAM memory and 512MB of non-volatile Flash memory.
- HDMI output for OSD provides bidirectional control interface on a TV.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight relays can be programmed as a contact closure or voltage trigger.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Eight sense inputs can trigger events based on contact closure or voltage.
- Astronomical clock allows time-based events.
- SD/MM Card Slot for Memory Expansion.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for front panel control).
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of both 433MHz and 2.4GHz Zigbee® RF modules.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Eight custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Video Output of OSD||HDMI 720p/1080p|
|Relays||Eight, 3 amps @ 30VDC or 12V/100mA Trigger|
|Sense Inputs||Eight, Digital/Closure|
|RS232 Ports||Eight RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB Ports||Two Host, One Programming|
|RTI Com Port||Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Expansion Port||RS-485/IR/PWR, RJ45 Connection|
|Memory Expansion||SD/MM Card Slot|
|Display||High-contrast STS LCD|
|Display Size(HxD)||.7 in x 2.8 in (18mm x 60mm)
32h x 122w pixels
|Backlights||Blue LED (Display/Keypad)|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17 in (432mm) x 1.7 in (43mm) x 6.4 in (162mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1814g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|