Pro.ircb.4 Infrared Emitter Connecting Block
The Pro.ircb.4 IR Emitter Connecting Block provides infrared expansion when used with Pro Control Processors. It has one infrared signal input and four output ports that allow the connection of up to four single infrared emitters.
- Compatible with most industry standard single IR emitters.
- Four IR emitter output ports.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- A power supply is NOT required for the Pro.ircb.4 to function.
- A 3’ mono cable with 3.5 mm plugs is provided for connection to ProLink processors.
- Surface mount or free standing.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 1" x 2".
Included the box:
Pro.ircb.4 , 3’ mono cable with 3.5 plugs, quick reference guide
|No additional power option
|Four 3.5mm jacks for industry-standard IR emitters
|Compatible w/ industry-standard repeaters/receivers
|IR Frequency Range
|15kHz - 460KHz
|Surface-mount or free standing
|Formed steel, black powder coating
|5.25" x 1.0" x 2.0"
|One Year (Parts & Labor)
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All specifications subject to change without notice