RTI Update Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear RTI Partner,
With the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, our number one concern is for the health and safety of RTI employees and our valued partners and customers. This email is to inform you of how RTI is adapting our operations and policies in this uncertain time. We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control to do our part in halting the spread of COVID-19. This is clearly a situation that requires everyone to work together.
Our goal is to support you to the best of our ability within the new safety guidelines. For starters, we are open for business. We continue to ship orders, and our support staff will be working from home to provide customer service and technical support via phone and email to our distribution and dealer partners. Our RTI team members who enter our facilities will report on their health and the health of their household members, and we encourage all team members to practice safe behaviors, including social distancing, at all times.
In addition, effective immediately:
- All RTI in-person trainings have been cancelled at least through April 30th.
- This includes the three-day RTI headquarters training sessions which had been scheduled for March and April.
- Online training is available and encouraged.
- We will be adding a full schedule of online training webinars. This schedule will be available on the RTI dealer website.
- The RTIXCEL Online Learning Management system is available to RTI dealers, and we encourage you to take advantage of this as well.
- We have instructed RTI staff to refrain from all business-related travel until further notice.
- This includes visits to our distribution partner locations, industry events, and the training events previously mentioned.
- Our sales and dealer experience teams are available for any questions via phone or email.
We will remain vigilant and responsive as the conditions change. All of us at RTI appreciate your business and are here to help. We hope you and your families remain safe during this time.
CDC website link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html