PCM-4 Port Control Module
The PCM-4 expands the output capabilities of an XP series control processor to accommodate larger projects. Four multi-purpose I/O ports and a voltage trigger output (12VDC) provide convenient control anywhere a local area network (LAN) connection exists. Each MPIO port provides IR routing capabilities, one-way RS-232 communication(using CM232) and power sensing (using VPS1/SPS1).
- Adds four multi-purpose I/O ports to an RTI XP series control processor.
- Use multiple PCM-4 modules for virtually unlimited control of devices.
- Communication with XP processor over Ethernet for easy expansion to anywhere a LAN connection exists.
- Variable IR output power.
- One 12VDC voltage trigger output.
- Powered via 12VDC power supply (included) or PoE (using class 3 PoE Ethernet router/injector)
- Sturdy steel construction.
|Power||+12VDC, 1A or PoE (Using Class 3 PoE router/injector)|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Four, custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks|
|Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460 kHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Ethernet Port||One, RJ-45, 10/100Base-T|
|Trigger Output||One, 12VDC, 100mA max|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.8”(173mm) x 2.9”(74mm) x 1.2”(31mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years(Parts & Labor)|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|