MRP-64 Multi-Room Control Processor
This model has been discontinued
The MRP-64 embraces a new concept in distributed audio by acting as the interface between today’s multi-zone audio/video receiver and an assortment of RTI in-wall and handheld controllers. Never before has such a robust distributed audio system been possible at such an affordable price. The MRP-64 allows the homeowner to take full advantage of the multi-zone features built into their surround receiver – expanding the entertainment beyond the media room. With the MRP-64 all of the audio/video sources from the media room can now be accessed anywhere in the home with the simple touch of a button.
The MRP-64 is a powerhouse of control in a small package. Loaded with features, the MRP-64 has six keypad ports for RTI In-wall controllers, four independent IR output ports, three voltage trigger outputs, three voltage sense inputs and an IR signal input. The MRP-64 also comes equipped with advanced features such as an Ethernet port for control and programming, two-way RS-232 communication, support for Zigbee® wireless communication, and other expansion capabilities. An IR input insures compatibility with all RTI in-wall and handheld controllers as well as industry standard IR repeater systems. No special programming is necessary since the bi-directional RS-232 drivers are preprogrammed and developed as part of RTI’s Integration Partner Program.
- Expands virtually any home theater/multi-zone receiver into a distributed audio system.
- Six keypad inputs to provide power and communication.
- Two RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Compatible with RTI Zigbee® Transceiver Module for two-way communication.
- Preprogrammed RS-232 drivers for popular multi-zone receivers.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- IR input for IR pass-through or control.
- Four addressable IR emitter ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and repeater systems.
- One addressable high IR output for connecting additional IR connecting block/emitters.
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable power on all IR output ports.
- Programmed using Integration Designer software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Power Supply||+12V DC, 4A|
|IR Output Ports||Four 3.5mm jacks
Compatible with industry standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Trigger Outputs||Three, 12 VDC, 100mA max each|
|Sense Inputs||Three, 3-24VDC|
|RS-232 Ports||Two, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB Ports||1 Programming|
|Control Port||RS-485 / IR / Pwr, RJ45 Connection|
|RTI Com Port||Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Keypad Ports||Six, RS-485 / IR/ Pwr|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.2" (208mm) x 1.3" (33mm) x 5.2" (132mm)|
|Weight||2 lb. (907g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.