Z-Wave® Lamp Dimmer & Appliance Switch Module for Wireless Lighting Control
Plug in to any standard receptacle to control the light level of a lamp. The lamp dimming module's sensing feature allows the lamp to be turned on manually using the lamp's switch or the integrated On/Off button. Appliance switch module also available.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
Orders of Z-Wave enabled devices could be fulfilled with either RTI or Pro Control branded units.
Both RTI and Pro Control* Z-Wave devices are fully compatible with the exact same form factor, specifications and functionality.
* Pro Control is a division of Remote Technologies Inc. (RTI)
All Z-Wave Switch Sales Are Final
Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Z-Wave Module - Lamp Dimmer or Appliance Switch
2-pole, 2-wire non-grounding
- Provides an upgrade for any standard receptacle with a plug-in lamp dimming module to control the light level of any lamp, or a switch module for ON/OFF operation
- Lamp dimming module’s sensing feature allows lamp to be turned ON manually using the lamp’s switch or the integrated ON/OFF button
- Lamp dimming module provides polarized 300W-120VAC NEMA 1-15R receptacle for use with incandescent lamps
- Lamp dimming module’s electro-mechanical push button located on side of device for inclusion and ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT operation
- Lamp dimming module offers an adjustable ramp rate (up to 4 minutes)
- Appliance switch module provides 120V/AC NEMA 1-15R receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps
- Appliance switch module’s electro-mechanical push button located on side of device for inclusion and ON/OFF operation
- Modules can be controlled remotely by other RF devices through association of up to 5 devices
- Quiet relay switching
- Amber LED indicates ON/OFF load status
- Single button programming
- Can be included in scenes
- Child lockout feature
- All ON/All OFF inclusion
- Panic mode capability
- Patented indicator system alerts if module is not set up in the network
- Configurable “Power ON Status” (ON/OFF/last level)
- Power failure memory
Lamp Dimmer -300W max
Appliance Switch - 600W max
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range||Up to 60ft (20m)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.19in (106.43mm) x 1.32in (33.5mm) x .88in (22.35mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|