Z-Wave® Anyplace Switches for Wireless Lighting Control
Easily add a Z-Wave light switch wherever you need it with no additional wiring required. The battery operated switch conveniently mounts on any surface. Wallplate included.
Can be used in combination with RF switches, dimmers and receptacles
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
Orders of Z-Wave enabled devices could be fulfilled with either RTI or Pro Control branded units.
Both RTI and Pro Control* Z-Wave devices are fully compatible with the exact same form factor, specifications and functionality.
* Pro Control is a division of Remote Technologies Inc. (RTI)
All Z-Wave Switch Sales Are Final
Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Colors and Wallplates:
- Switches and dimmers are available in white, light almond and black.
- Switches and dimmers compatible with standard Decora® style wallplates.
General Features Include:
- Conveniently add a switch wherever you need it - no need for additional wiring
- Can be used in combination with RF switches, dimmers and receptacles
- Mounts on any flat surface
- Includes 2 CR2025 batteries
- Includes 2 pieces of double-sided tape as well as mounting screws and anchors
|Two (2) CR2025 batteries
|Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range
|Up to 60ft (20m)
|5% to 95% Non-condensing
|+32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
|Mounts to any flat surface or into a single gang electrical box
|Wall Plate Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|4.75in (120.1mm) x 1.92in (48.8mm) x .32in (8.1mm)
|Three Years (Parts & Labor)