Z-Wave® 5 Scene Keypad for Wireless Lighting Control
Wallmount keypad offers configurable presets and
All Off functionality for five scenes or zones. Button keycaps can be custom engraved using RTI Laser Shark service.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
Orders of Z-Wave enabled devices could be fulfilled with either RTI or Pro Control branded units.
Both RTI and Pro Control* Z-Wave devices are fully compatible with the exact same form factor, specifications and functionality.
* Pro Control is a division of Remote Technologies Inc. (RTI)
All Z-Wave Switch Sales Are Final
Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Z-Wave 5-Scene Keypad
Colors and Wallplates:
- Switches and dimmers are available in white, light almond and black.
- Wallplates are not included.
- Switches and dimmers compatible with standard Decora® style wallplates.
General Features Include:
- Activates scenes associated with RTI and other Z-Wave® compliant devices
- Provides individual scene DIM/BRIGHT function by pressing and holding any active (ON) scene’s button
- Stores up to 5 scenes for activation (ON/OFF)
- Fits standard-sized wallbox and utilizes existing 120V/AC 60Hz wiring (neutral required)
- Side button provides easy access for turning off all devices associated with scene keypad
- Blue LED provided on each button for scene status notification
- Blue LEDs provide location feature by dimming when scene has been deactivated
- Transfer function on primary controllers allows user to easily copy scene information from controller to each button on scene keypad
- Patented indicator system alerts if scene keypad is not set up in the network
- Custom engraved button kits available through Laser Shark
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range||Up to 60ft (20m)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang electrical box|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.2in (106.6mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.36in (34.5mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.36in (34.5mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|